Tuesday 8 January 2013

Pucker Up!

This is a page I did using pictures from last December when me, my sister and mum spent a fun festive weekend in London.  In Covent Garden they had an interactive feature where if you went and kissed under the mistletoe it would make all the lights twinkle on the giant tree!  Well we had to try it so me and my sister shared some sisterly love under the Mistletoe!

I painted the corrugated title letters with some green paint but kept it quite rough and distressed looking.  I am linking this page for Scrap365 magazines sketch challenge.  I liked the idea from the sketch of having a notice board for the journalling and 'pinned' mine with a heart and the idea of having a bow like a present.

Happy New Year!


2 comments:

Paula said...

What a great LO. Thank you for taking part:)

Morag Cutts said...

Fab layout - looks like you had a great day. TFS

Post a Comment