Friday 21 January 2011

One for the road!



I used this weeks sketchy thursdays layout design for this page. I am finding I am getting so much more scrapping done since playing along! The pictures were taken in Rotterdam, Holland along their equivalent of the Hollywood star boulevard. We had fun looking at who all the handprints belonged to but not sure if they were all authentic!



I liked the way my tag came out, it started as a clothes label from a top I bought in oasis! And I added a shiny star to the boulevard sign in the photo. Whenever I take photos of my scrapbook pages you seem to be able to see all the smudges and fingerprints i've got on the photos, maybe next time I should wear gloves!



I better go now or I'll miss my train to Leeds! I'm looking forward to a weekend of fun with my sister involving cupcakes, chick flicks and JLS!...

4 comments:

Cupcake Crazy Gem said...

I love the tag, that's awesome and the layering of the pages. By is ashamed of the title he made you and says he can make you a way better one now...if you email me your password and email address for your blog one day we will snazz it up for you! Hope you had fun in Leeds...it sounded eventful! xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cool!!! That would be soooooooooo fun!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos and the colors!! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch! Loving those photo's! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

Keshet said...

So fun and happy! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

Post a Comment