Wednesday 24 March 2010

Stitch 'n' craft show











On saturday I went to the stitch 'n' craft show at kensington olympia - i bought some cool new products, especially from Shimelle's stand (one of Mel's favourite scrappers!) I also got some different ribbons, some patterned stamps and a really useful 12 x 12 pad of core colour card. I got some glimmer mists after hearing Mel rave about them but think I may have been ripped off as they were £5 each and mel only paid £2.99 for hers! You can see from the picture that I ended up with quite alot of stuff! Now just have to find somewhere to squeeze it in my room.


After being inspired by ideas at the show and all my new products I made this page with pictures from Mothers day in manchester last year. I just need to journal on the tag, two pictures are hidden and can be pulled out by the tabs. I like the diamante ring (stolen from one of Shimelles pages!) I used flock for the first time on some of the white thickers and my new heart ribbon. Also one on my new stamps down the edges of the page. It was one of those pages that took forever - must have spent 2 hours on it but I hope it was worth it!



1 comments:

Cupcake Crazy Gem said...

yay! you blogged...and you added pictures!! I was cracking up when I saw your stash, I asked if you bought much and you just told me about the glitter mist and cupcake ribbon...seems you were neglecting to tell me everything!!
I love the turquoise and purple combo and am loving the ripped core colour card, I like the heart ribbon too - it was a good idea to tie it around that strip of card on the left. Now I am showing my scrapping lingo thickness but what is flock? xxx

Post a Comment